Tuesday, June 01, 2010

We're Back!!

Safe and Sound.
We left Houston yesterday morning and arrived back in SC mid-morning.
We had a great time and were sad when the weekend came to an end.

While we were there we visited an alligator park. We ate Texas BBQ (not to be confused with East Coast BBQ). We ate Tex-Mex. We visited the National Museum of Science. We watched an IMAX movie. We attended a lovely pool party in downtown Houston. We ate my sister in laws awesome cooking. We painted a tree mural on the nursery wall. We felt the baby kick. We shopped. We saw numerous cows...lots of them, longhorns too! Jessie and I even started a stampede! I saw boots, I saw lots and lots of boots. I also saw cowboy hats. I'm sad to report that I saw no live armadillos. We enjoyed spending time together before a baby enters our world. We really enjoyed our time in Texas and can't wait to visit again.

I took tons of pictures and have plans to share them. I just can't seem to find the device to download them with. I will work on that and share them asap!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

armadillos are gross anyway! We get them all the way up here in Missouri. We call them Opossum on a half shell... LOL

Meredith said...

I don't believe it. We won't be seeing any pictures.