Friday, June 11, 2010

There are days...

When I get out of the shower,
look at my reflection
and sigh.


My hair is a mess.

My arms are too flabby.

My legs have spider veins. (I do NOT know what those are, but my mom likes to point them out and say "you are going to regret being so rough and getting so bruised up when you're older and those spider veins are very noticeable!" therefore I stare at them when I'm looking at myself and think "I really regret being so rough and getting so bruised up when I was younger!")
My ears stick out.
My eyes are too close together.
My stomach is not flat enough.
I have one too many freckles.
and then I take a look at this guy.....
.
.
.
.


and realize that he and I are both perfect in every way! ha! no matter what the mirror says!!
Have a great weekend and even if you think your butt is too big, be glad you can keep your tongue in your mouth!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHE :) that's cute! I think we should do away with mirrors, they lie :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith said...

I'm just glad you don't kick your feet when you are done using the bathroom!