Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 days left in 2008...

...not even 2 full days.

I'm working on my resolution list. I love resolutions and I love lists. I don't know why. I've always been driven by reaching my own personal goals.
I got the coolest Christmas gift...I got alot of gifts...but I was stoked to get Wii Fit!! My dad found it for me (it was a hard one to find!!) and "Santa" delivered it Christmas morning. I was a bit unsure about the whole game. I thought it would be fun but I didnt really count it as something that I could use to really get a workout. Uhm WRONG...that sucker kicked my tail last night!! man was it fun!! I can't wait to hop back on the board tonight :-) My dad also got me WiiSki, I haven't tried it, but I'm excited to show sev up with my ski moves, lol.
So the Wii Fit calculates your BMI and keeps track of the weight you've lost and the better balanced you become. It was pretty sad to watch my little Wii Mii get a 31 Fit age!!! It told me I was a tad unhealthy for my real age, lol. Yikes....so Sev and I started our Wii Fit journey and we now have a healthy competition going for the new year...I believe that will be part of our resolution.
We had a lovely Christmas. We got to spend time with our family. I haven't seen my gma Nail in ONE and a HALF years!! how sad is that?!?! So it was nice to spend an evening with her. I also found where my creative gene comes from, my aunt Robin. She has all of her own original paintings hung in her house...that was a treat to see. We spent time with Jess and Don and their new pup, Harper. Sev got a big "toy" remote control car for Christmas...so he spent some time playing with that. It felt like Christmas...finally...seeing as how its a bit hard to feel the Christmas spirit when you're in the Hawaiian sun and away from family (aud can vouch for that!!). I'm excited to bring in this NEW YEAR...I have a feeling it's going to be a good one :-)

I'm signing out for 2008 as I don't expect to post again until next year!!!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

You are so right about Wii Fit!! We love it here too. I certainly hope to get back with it in the new year. Glad you had a great Christmas, hope to see you soon!

Keith said...

Seriously, not a word about the Nance side of the family. You may want to amend your post. Think about all the good food that was eaten and your cup-cakes.

How does it feel to be the same age as me?

mom said...

I didn't feel too bad about my wii fit age; Since it was right up there with Mr. Sevy's. Hee Hee Had fun over the holidays with all the families. Much love, Mom