Friday, January 02, 2009

2009!!!!

I haven't even messed up and written the wrong date today...yet :-) It's going to be a good year ;-)

I'm still working on my resolution list. Well, I have the general outline finised, but I wanted to try things a little different this year. I am going to actually write out everything I plan to get accomplised for my resolution...this way I can check off the items once they have been completed. Well, duh, everyone says they "want to loose weight" or "get healthy" or "excercise more"....so to make sure I actually stick to my goal I'm going to put specifics on my list, such as:
-Complete 40 day marriage devotion book.
-Jan 16th, deposit money into savings. (we're doing this weekly so each week I'll actually get to check this off!!)

It will probably be a nice little book of lists...but I want to see how many things I can get checked off before next year :-)
If youre reading this...I would like to know what your resolutions are, if you made any. If you don't make them, why?

Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Well, we already talked about my resolutions in our email today...but now that I'm reading this I might reconsider. I think it's a great idea to have general resolutions, and then have more specific steps on how to accomplish them...sounds like I need to take another look and be more specific. I'm also planning on doing a monthly goal update...yes I think goals instead of resolutions...on my blog and that way I'll be more likely to be accountable for my actions (or lack there of!). I hope this time next year we are writing about what a great job we did attaining our goals for 2009! Love ya!