Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas...

IF ONLY IN MY DREAMS :)

So I just got off the phone with mom and she fussed because she said I never post pictures...so here are a few pictures....



WolfHound Army Ball 2007
Just a cute picture of sev leaving for work
Christmas Photos :)
We baked cookies for our Christmas Eve party with our friends and for Santa :)

He ate more icing than he decorated with!!

Christmas Eve with our friends.





UGH it is taking FOREVER to upload pictures...and it IS Christmas DAY...soooo forgive me if these are all that I'm going to post...I have more...but those will come when I have the time and patience to post them!!

!!!!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Merry Christmas honey!! I love you both so much, and can't wait to see you...this time next week I'll be there!