Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still in the Process of Packing

Sev and I have officially moved out of our old bedroom. We did that this past Saturday. Oh, how weird it is!
We moved all of our bedroom furniture into storage Saturday, along with the rest of our dining room furniture. I managed to minimize my closet down into a small, itsy,bitsy, teeny,weeny space and put the rest of the clothes, shoes, purses, belts...etc.etc. into storage.
I feel like I know the true meaning of "like sardines in a can"! Though, I can't complain. I have a bed to sleep in every night and a roof over my head!
We are still in the process of packing up our kitchen and all of the items we had stored in our attic, garage and office. It's a slow process, mainly because I demand that I have a say in where everything goes, how it is packed and how it is handled...it's the OCD....but the process is slowly coming along.
I have managed to loose my camera in all of the disarray, but I know it's not packed up, just stuck somewhere (presumably in a place that I deemed "safe" at one point) and waiting to be found.
I hope to find it soon, I have pictures I want to take and pictures that I want to post.
Matt is getting the cable and internet hooked up today. We cancelled our service with time warner last week. They came out last night to turn it all off...just to come back out today and turn it back on for Matt. Seemed pointless to me, but whatever.

It is a very weird feeling to no longer be home owners. I feel a bit sad and then again a bit of relief.
This weekend we're taking a break from it all and going to spend some time with my dad.
I'm sick of house hunting...it is seriously, slowly, driving me crazy (and no I wasn't already crazy). So I hope this weekend will help to get us refreshed and ready to start it all over next week.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: