Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Football, Friends and Fire

Last Saturday morning, Sev and I woke early and spent the better part of the morning riding with dad (I'm still paying for it! My body hurts).
When we got home our favorite people in the world were at our house. Kyle and Kennedi had come to spend the evening with us. It was the first time we have gotten the chance to see the "newly married" couple since their wedding.
Kennedi and I spent the afternoon browsing a few shops downtown and then we picked up groceries for dinner. Later that night, we had our friends over for a football/bon fire party.
It was a success, we had so much fun! We got to watch the gamecocks STOMP the gators and claim the eastern SEC title and we got to spend time around a camp fire roasting marsh mellows and making s'mores with friends, it couldn't get much better than that!

Here are a few pictures from the night.



I don't know how my "little" brother grew SO much taller than me!


(No I still do not have My Boots...the ones pictured above are old, cheap and too peter panish but they are all I have)



We also had a little party for Ali and his four legged pals! We had a house full of dogs! Ali was worn out. You can see Layla, one of Ali's new friends, and Ali's cousin Bean (Chris' dog) in the picture above.


Our sweet neighbor, her boyfriend and our roaring fire!





Sweet friends make for Sweet memories!

No comments: