Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wish List take 1

I realize this could look really tacky, putting my "Christmas wish list" up on my blog.
Then I remembered it's MY BLOG...and really, I just found the cutest thing that I need and I knew I would forget if I didn't post the link somewhere.

So, on my Christmas wish list, we have item number one:
Please do not think I would not drink out of this mug EVERY day.
Love it!!

and just a little something to show off my little Brussels Griffon....
The cutest pumpkin in the patch!!!



"It's tough being so cute guys, really it is!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute mug! And haha cute costume. My puppy is going to be a milk cow... but shhhh don't tell :) haha

keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keith said...

Before you and your cousin buy another outfit (See Ali as a pirate circa 2008), please read the article available here:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7256270.html

Jackie said...

My gosh girl, I would be afraid to drink from that $40 mug. But it is cute.