Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lovin'

This weather.
I'm also loving Leona Lewis, she is probably top on my "fav. singer/song writer" list right now :) She rocks. I just loaded my Ipod up with a few of her hits!!

Well, I went by UofP today to pick up my training manual. I'm pretty excited about starting next week. Everyone was out of the office this week, they are in Florida for a retreat. So I start here in Cola. next week and then go to Florida or Atlanta in the up coming weeks to train. This job is going to require alot of training, but I like learning new things.

I came home and changed into a pair of shorts...thats right SHORTS...yipeeee!! again...lovin' spring time!!! It really is my favorite time of the year. Flowers, fresh new grass, rain drops, sunshine, warm weather, baby animals ;) Love it.

Well, I'm off to spread a blanket on the lawn and go over this training manual.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, we're going camping and I'm ready to dig my toes in the creek mud!!!!

No comments: