Wednesday, January 05, 2011

AAAAAAhh chooo

I was trying to think of a title and could NOT stop sneezing...so I found the above appropriate ;-)


Lately I have been:

WORKING my hiney off! If the economy is doing bad...my company has yet to catch wind of that! (please note this is NOT a complaint!)

On a tapioca pudding diet. Well...pudding, jello, chicken noodle soup, and ...basically anything mushy diet. It's the only thing I feel like eating with this lovely little cold I have.

Going through an entire box of puff plus (with lotion) a day! Yuck!!

Trying to organize my house for the start of the new year! It's a work in progress.

Reading on my new NookColor....LOVE it!!! I can hardly put it down. I don't know what took me so long to finally come around to the hand held reading device idea.

Researching classes offered at my local technical college. I've decided that I'm going to register for a new and exciting class to take this year! It's a small treat for myself...YEAH! I'm THAT girl, the one that really loved school and dreams about going back....so much so that I'm willing to take a class just for fun! Ohhhh if only my highschool self could see me now.



okay...well that is all I've got for now. The pile of work on my desk is starting to block my view, I better get back at it.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I laughed when I read "if only my high school self could see me now." How funny it would be if we could all do that! And I know what you mean. I miss being a student.

Have fun organizing!